Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tiffany here--

I have been really bad at keeping our website and blog updated and I am sorry about that. From here on out I am going to try harder at keeping everything up-to-date. I know I am always excited when one of our Tree of Life moms has a new baby, so I want to try harder to keep our Tree of Life family updated on the happenings around here. Get ready folks some fun changes are about to take place. Every week we will have a topic that we will post articles and ask questions about. Also we will be having our midwives and students share with you their thoughts and feelings. 




This past weekend on Sunday morning a beautiful new baby girl, Daphne Hazel, was born at home in the water. She was welcomed into the world by her mom, dad, and excited big brother. Congratulations to the family and help us in welcoming Tree of Life's newest bloom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment