Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cesarean Awareness Month

Tiffany here--

I know I am so very late on this but the month of April is Cesarean Awareness Month! For the rest of the month of April I will be posting articles and blogs on this topic. Please feel free to share anything that Tree of Life post to your friends and family. We at Tree of Life feel that it is very important that women educate themselves about their health and their rights as a pregnant women.

I am very saddened when I read or hear a women's past birth story that involves a unnecessary c-section. 

Below is the link to improvingbirth.org Facebook page, their page has been great at the amount of articles and discussion post that they have had this month all centered around c-section. If you have time to please like their Facebook page and read some of the statistics on the c-section rate in the USA, I have a feeling you will be surprised and alarmed at the number.  

https://www.facebook.com/ImprovingBirth 

No comments:

Post a Comment