Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Testimonial that we had to share

Kaleen, Rebecca and staff:
I just wanted to express my heartfelt thanks for Jessi's beautiful birth experience. From the minute Jess knew she was pregnant, she had written her birth plan and you and the student midwives helped her to fulfill all her wishes.

I consider this nothing less than a miracle, because at 37 weeks pregnant, Jess was willing to opt for a hospital birth due to a loss of confidence in her previous care provider. I asked her to reconsider because I was sure she didn't really want to forego her dream birth. (I understand because I was unable to fulfill my dreams of a natural birth-center delivery with Jess almost 19 years ago.)

With Amanda Johnson's encouragement, for which I am extremely grateful, Jessi felt empowered to make her birth plan come true. She e-mailed your office to ask if you would consider taking her as a new patient at an extremely late stage of her pregnancy. I thank you for accepting her!

From the first minute we walked into the birth center, we felt nothing but peace, encouragement, acceptance and love. I know midwifery is how you all make your living, but I also know that you all love what you do … it shows in every action of every person at Tree of Life who touched our lives these past few weeks.

I pray that you all will be blessed abundantly, as you all have blessed the members my family's lives through Jessi's labor and Taiden's delivery.

Thank you again,
Joni Kramer (Jessi's mom and Taiden's grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment