Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thank you to Tree of Life

Below is a sweet email we received from a client of ours that just delivered her first child with us on February 14 (Valentine's Day Baby) 

Tree of Life Staff, 


I want to thank you so much. I did not know what I was going to do, I felt as if my family would be upset with me if I did not do a hospital birth, but that was the last thing I wanted. after seeing all of my friends children that are so swollen from being forced out of their mommies. But with so much pressure from my family i left my midwife, and went to a ob, as soon as i did i knew this was everything i did not want. And my old midwife would not take me back. I had no where to go and my baby was going to be here any day now. Kaleen you let me join when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. And fulfilled my prefect dream birth. My little love bug born on valentines day, at home, within 4 hours. With the love of my life holding me in the tub, I grabbed my little girl, and yes I did it alone. I am so proud of myself. I truly could never thank you all enough. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased this young woman explored her options and knew what was best for her and her family. If only we could extend this to all American birthing women who are all too willing to accept the status quo. Tree of Life is providing a vital service.

    ReplyDelete